Sorrow

Sorrow
Sorrow in true form

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lullaby of Tears, Eyes Tell No Lies

you see me smile
I say hello
but through my eyes
you see me cry
for in my eyes
the tears yet to be shed
although yet to come
soon all will be said
and as I lay down and listen
as the day fades away
listen to the people
and listen to the plees for help
coming from their words
dancing to and fro
I see the true meaning
the silent voice of tears
lonly and true
for few have been broken by tears
and few know the meaning of pain
these few will live life to the fullest
while others live life in vain
and this is why I cry
for no one understanda
and no one asks
for my eyes tell no lies
only the past
heavy with burden
and worn by tears
so I cry myself to sleep
my silent lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment