Sorrow

Sorrow
Sorrow in true form

Saturday, July 9, 2011

About Me

I love the dark, I can't stop thinking about it, oh how it wraps me in a cold empty and loving embrace, of safety that doesn't exist in any physical dimension, oh how it fills me with the cold ice of solitude and silence, it's calming unyielding presence, that  is so thick it drowns my every motion and thought, so I dare not provoke it, for to find myself a victim of a vain torture that none have survived with any memory of life as it once was... would in all sense of the word become nothing more than a banshee, yet it's not even there... because it doesn't exist, and it is driving me insane with the thought of where it is and when will it be back, the voices are laughing now all of them in perfect harmony with one another,oh the perfection of there song of insanity... it drives me deep into never ending madness... how can anything be so pure and be of darkness at the same time, oh why do the voices taunt me... as if a plaything, am I a toy meant only for the entertainment of a dark seething monster called misery, I hope not for then my life has no meaning, and will be that only of a banshee... to fall victim of the banshee Misery, is to fall victim to the Darkness and that would suck the joyfulness and happy memories from you till hope and happiness is non-existent... and what horror that would be, so I walk in the Darkness... so others may see the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment